Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited MRPL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Technician Apprentice Previous question Papers available here. MRPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Selection Process, MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Eligibility, MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Document verification and etc. MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Syllabus for PDF get here. MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Sample Papers, Model Papers, MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Old Exam Papers, MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Following are the subject wise Mangalore Refinery MRPL Apprentice Syllabus 2019 which is provided for reference purpose only. The very important proof for any exam to attend is the admit card or hall ticket or call letter.This can be called as Entry file to enter into the examination hall .just imagine how can you enter into the exam center without this admit card. You can also get the direct link to download the mrpl.in MRPL Apprentice Syllabus 2019 PDF.
MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019 Eligibility Details
Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters i.e., total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all years/semesters without giving any weightage to any particular year/semester, irrespective of the method used by the University/Institution. Aggregate percentage of marks should not be rounded off (for example 54.99 % not be rounded off as 55 %).
|MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited MRPL|
|No of Vacancy||195 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
The selection process shall consist of written test. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by MRPL etc.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019
Mangalore Refinery Apprentice Syllabus 2019 – Science
- Work Power and Energy
- Specific Heat and Latent Heat
- Parallel Forces
- Physical quantities and Measurements
- Measurement of small lengths
- Hydrostatics and Archimedes’ principle
- Scalar and Vector Quantities
- Gravitation and Simple Pendulum
- Isolation and hardness of water
- Organic Compounds
- Energy changes in chemical reactions
- Thermometer and Thermal Expansion
- Couples and Levers
- Refraction of light from Lenses
- Kinematic Theory of Matter
- Light and Reflection of light from Plane Surface
- Equation of Motion
- Refraction of light from Plane Surface
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Waves and Sound
- Thermal Conduction
- Coulomb’s Law
- Electric Current and Simple Circuit
- Periodic Classification of atoms
- Chemical bonding
- Constitution of Atoms
- Magnetic Field and force on a moving charge
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Applications of Simple Current
- Static Electricity
- Reflection of light from Spherical Mirror
- Behavior of gases
- Nature of Matter
- Symbols and formulas
- Combustion and fuels
- Acids Bases and Salts
- Metals and Metallurgy
- Chemical reactions
- Industrial Chemistry
MRPL Apprentice Syllabus 2019 – Current Affairs and GK
- Recent appointments
- Recent records
- Important dates among other typical GK questions
mrpl.in MRPL Apprentice Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Trigonometry (Heights and Distances)
- Profit and Loss
- Algebra (Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Function, Surds, Polynomials, Factors)
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
Syllabus for MRPL Apprentice Exam – English
- Filling up of Blanks using the most appropriate word
- Synonyms and Synonyms of Underlines words
- Spotting the Errors
- One word Substitution
- Reconstruction of Words in a Sentence
- Antonyms and antonyms of Underlined Word
Exam Pattern MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No Of Questions|
|4||Current affairs & GK||15|
|5||Five lines on the given topic||01|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
The written test will be conducted at locations decided by the Management. However MRPL reserves the right to add any written test centre. No change in centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. MRPL reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that Centre to appear from another Centre. MRPL also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take the examination. In this scenario also, no TA will be paid to the candidate.
OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks. Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding non-compliance of instructions will be entertained.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
How to Download MRPL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.mrpl.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MRPL