Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download VAS Class II (Group B) Interview Call Letter. OPSC VAS Admit Card 2018 Download Link released from www.opsc.gov.in Online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern details mentioned below the page. OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Exam Date & Exam centre will be announced soon at our page. OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Selection process, OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Eligibility, OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Document verification, Answer key, Result, and etc.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 Class II Call Letter Download
The commission is planning to conduct the written examination and viva voce test as a part of selection process. The applicants of OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 must have OPSC VAS Admit Card 2018 to attend the exam. The OPSC Application was available here as per scheduled date.
Exam Date – 2/12/2018
Other details like vacancy details, education qualification, age etc regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below. Hence, Download Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 from the below section.
The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.
Constitution of Interview Board
The Commision after due deliberation constitute the Interview Boards which are required to make the selection with the assistance of the Experts from the concerned subjects. The concerned administrative departments are requested to depute their representative to be present in the Interview Board.
|OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||87 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
www.opsc.gov.in @ OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment Details
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science form any recognized University/Institute.
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India or abroad and must have registered himself/herself under the Od isha Veterinary practitioners Act, 1970.
Note: The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M.E. School Standard).
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2018, Merit List, Cutoff
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.opsc.gov.in VAS Exam Date
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 | Download Odisha PSC VAS Exam Papers
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 – www.opsc.gov.in VAS Exam Date & Selection
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Answer Key 2018 | VAS Cutoff, Exam Papers
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Selection Process
Method of process
Recruitment of candidates to different posts/services belonging to Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government. Through competitive examination and viva voce test as prescribed in the concerned recruitment rules; and
Through Written Test and viva voce test only.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Group B Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
- General Awareness
- Subject Specific
- General Awareness
- Animal Specific
Exam Pattern for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
|Exam Types||Papers||Subject name||Questions||Marks||Exam Time|
|Paper I (Veterinary Science)||General Awareness||200||400||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||200||400||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
- Type of questions in the exam is Objective multiple choice questions,
- of questions is 200.
- Each question carries one mark and 0.25 negative marks are deducted for every wrong answer,
- Total marks are 400. Time Period of the exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- The OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam is an Objective type Test.
- The Exam Duration of OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
Written Examination Centre for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
The Written Examination will be held at
Recruitment / Advertisement
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PWD Candidates only)
- Domicile certificate in case of candidate belongs to Gujarat State.
- Any other Certificate/document applicable.
Related Examination Details for OPSC 2018 Recruitment
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Result 2018 / Cutoff / Merit List, Final Result
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Answer Key 2018 | Download OPSC Dental Surgeon Key Answers
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Notification – Check Here
Procedure to Download OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC