Staff Selection Commission SSC JHT- Junior Hindi Translator JHT Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download for Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak JHT Previous Year Question Papers available here. SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants can able download SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Selection process, SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility, SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Document verification and for more details get following the page. SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Examination details get following the page. Candidates are you searching for SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Sample Papers, SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Model Papers, SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Old Examination Papers and for more details check at below.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Syllabus for PDF
Staff Selection Commission will organize Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination. The board decides to organize the written examination to test the knowledge and skills of the contenders. So make a note of the updated SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Syllabus and work hard for better preparation. SSC will conduct an Online Exam for the following posts in various Departments.
SSC JHT Paper-I Exam Date 2018 – 2019: 26.11-2019
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here on this webpage, we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because of vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of the candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior / Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak JHT|
|Board of Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|No of Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection for the post of SSC Junior Hindi Translator will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates require to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concerned topic.
- Candidates must regularly practice solving old year examination papers; with this, you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we, therefore, advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combinedly one or two hours in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks are also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT
General Hindi & General English
The questions will be designed to test the candidate’s‟ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
Questions in this component will be designed to test the Candidate’s understanding and knowledge of Hindi & English Languages and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.), vocabulary, spellings, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, correct use of words, phrases and idioms, ability to write language correctly, precisely and effectively.
Translation and Essay (Conventional type) This Paper will contain two passages for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi & English which will test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
www.ssc.nic.in Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2018 – Hindi
- Error recognition.
- Correct use of words
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.)
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and idioms
- Ability to write the language correctly, precisely and effectively.
- Plural Forms etc.
Junior SSC Hindi Translator Syllabus – English
- Sentence Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Passage Completion.
Exam pattern for SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT
|Paper||Type of the exam||Name of the Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Objective||General Hindi & General English||200||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Conventional||Translation & Essay||–||200||2 Hours|
- The CBT will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be three parts of the test. Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each. Both the part will be for 50 marks each.
- The maximum marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2017 examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English and Hindi.
- The time duration for general candidates will be 2 hrs. and 2 hrs. 40 mins for visually handicapped candidates.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Free Download Staff Selection Commission JHT Solved Question Papers
- Download SSC JHT Model Question Papers with Answers | SSC JHT Question Papers
- Staff Selection Commission JHT Exam Question Papers | SSC JHT Question Paper 2017
- Free Download SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Question Papers with Solutions | SSC JHT Previous Year Paper
- Staff Selection Commission Jr. Hindi Translator Previous Question Papers | SSC JHT Paper II
- www.ssc.nic.in Old Year Question Papers for free of cost | SSC JHT Previous Year Question Paper
SSC Hindi Translator Solved Papers – General Hindi
www.ssc.nic.in Previous Papers for General English
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after the declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Previous Old Question Papers | JHT, SHT, JT Model Papers
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018 | JHT, SHT, JT & Hindi Pradhyapak Cutoff
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2018 | JHT, SHT, JT & Hindi Pradhyapak Solved Paper
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | ssc.nic.in JHT Previous Papers
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification – Check Here
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://ssc.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSC