Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Analyst Previous Year Question Papers available here. TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst selection Process, TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Eligibility, TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Documnet verification and etc. TNPSC Drug Inspector Sample Papers, TNPSC Drug Inspector Model Papers, TNPSC Drug Inspector Old Examination Papers, TNPSC Drug Inspector Previous Papers and etc. TNPSC Drug Inspector Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNPSC Drug Inspector 2019 Junior Analyst Syllabus for PDF
Applicable candidates can do the important thing is to get the syllabus and then prepare before you go to write the exam which is conducting by the officials. Check Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern which will help the candidates to know about www.tnpsc.gov.in Junior Analyst Exam Scheme.
We have tabulated the Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern 2019 describes Type of Questions appeared for the examination, Marks to be secured, Subjects and Sub Topics to be prepared, Duration for the examination, etc. So, eligible candidates don’t miss the chance and then prepare the TN PSC Junior Analyst Syllabus.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Analyst & Drug Inspector|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT|
|No of Vacancy||49 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.tnpsc.gov.in @ TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Eligibility Details
Must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Junior Analyst Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Junior Analyst
- Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 and Rules thereunder, 1945 with amendments.
- Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Drugs and Magic Remedy Act, 1954.
- Medical and Toilet Preparation Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act.
- Drug Price Control Order, 1995.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971.
- Poison Act, 1919 and Dangerous Drugs Act, 1930.
- Trademark Registration Act.
- Pharmaceutical Ethics.
- Tablet and Tablet Coating.
- Blood Fluid and Electrolytes.
- Parenteral preparation and Quality Control.
- Emulsion, Suspension, Ointment and Cream.
- Ophthalmic Solutions.
- Surgical Dressing.
- Biological preparation (Sera, Vaccine and Anti-Sera)
- Limit Test.
- Sterility Test.
- Microbiological Assay of Vitamins
- Pyrogen Test.
- Theory & Application of Colorimeter, Fluorimeter, Nephelometer, and Turbidimeter
- U.V.Visilile Spectrophotometer.
- Kerl Fischer Titration.
- Alcohol determination.
- Vaccine Preparation.
- Antihistaminic Agents.
- Sedatives and Hypnotics.
- Psycho-therapeutic Agents.
- Analgesics (narcotic, non-narcotic and NSAID)
- Cardiovascular Agents.
- Chemical constituents
- Bael and Ephedra.
Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Introduction and General Principle
- Mode of action
- Drug-receptor interaction
- The antagonist, Absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drugs
- Routes of administration
- Drug dependence and addiction
- Adverse drug reaction
- Drug allergy
- Drug abuse and toxicity
Exam Pattern TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Junior Analyst
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Junior Analyst
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
How to Download TNPSC Drugs Inspector 2019 Junior Analyst Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC