Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Syllabus 2018 download for pdf in available here. Dear Applicants, are you searching for UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Exam Date, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Syllabus for pdf, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Selection Process, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Eligibility, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Previous Question Papers, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Model papers, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Sample Papers, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer document verification, UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer examination details and for more details get following the page.
UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF
Moreover, postulants should collect necessary information from UP Upper Subordinate Services Mains Syllabus 2018 before going for the test. Applicants of UP forest department recruitment can go through the exam pattern of UP Forest Conservator & Forest Officer to get full knowledge about the uppsc.up.nic.in question paper. Tie your knots and get ready for the preparation.
The UPPSC Forest Conservator & Forest Officer syllabus is also helpful to every applicant to start their preparation. Aspirants can begin effective exam preparation with the guidance of Uttar Pradesh Combined State Services Prelims Syllabus 2018. Find Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Forest Conservator & Forest Officer Syllabus 2018 to get expected marks in the exam.
Candidates shall be provided OMR answer sheets in duplicates i.e. Original copy and candidate’s copy. After completion of the examination, the candidates are required to hand over the original copy to the Invigilator and the candidate’s copy to keep with them. In the Preliminary Examination for the objective type Question (20) papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates which is as below:
There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
|UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer Exam 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F) & Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Posts.|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||924 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Final Selection for UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer 2018
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in of this advertisement for selecting Appendix-2 suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) Main (Written) Examination 2018 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Main (Written) Examination, 2018 (The Main (Written) Examinations shall be conducted separately by the commission).
The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (Written) Examination and Interview. The Date and Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final number of applications received.
Candidates applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination should note that they are required to appear in the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) (Preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services (Main) Examination (Written) and Interview.
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer 2018 Written Examination
Syllabus for UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer 2018
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- General Hindi
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- Optional I
- Optional II
- UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Uttar Pradesh PSC Prelims / Main Exam Papers
- UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam Admit card / Hall Ticket 2018 | uppsc.up.nic.in Combined State Exam Date
- UPPSC Medical Officer Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List, Final Result
- UPPSC Medical Officer Answer Key 2018 | UPPSC ARO/Director Answer Paper
- UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Uttar Pradesh PSC MO / AMO Previous Papers
- UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | uppsc.up.nic.in AMO Exam Date & Call Letter
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
General Studies – I (Paper – I)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World geography.
- Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance.
- Political System.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights Issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Sustainable Development.
- Poverty Inclusion.
- Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change.
- General Science.
General Syllabus – II (Paper – II) for UP RFO Exam syllabus
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class X level.
- General English up to Class X level.
- Hindi up to Class X level.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus for Main Examination
General Studies – I (Paper – I)
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture.
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context.
- World Geography.
- Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and International Importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific Knowledge of U.P. regarding
- The methods of living and Social Customs.
General Studies – II (Paper – II)
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science (Role of Science and technology in the development of India including science in everyday life).
- General Mental ability.
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs, and Diagrams.
General Hindi for UP Assistant Conservator officer syllabus
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Agriculture Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Environmental Science.
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer 2018
UPPSC Combined State Prelims Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies I||100-150||200||2 Hours|
|II||General Studies II||100-150||200||2 Hours|
- UPPSC Prelims exam has two papers.
- Total marks in the exam are 400.
- The test period is 4 hours.
uppsc.up.nic.in ACF Mains Test Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Exam Type||Paper||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks||Test Duration||Exam Type|
|1.||Written Test||I||General Hindi||150||3 Hours||Subjective|
|III||General Studies I||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|IV||General Studies II||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|V & VI||Optional I||200 each||3 Hours each||Subjective|
|VII & VIII||Optional II||200 each||3 Hours each||Subjective|
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD
For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest.
No candidate for direct recruitment shall be appointed to the service unless he/she possesses the minimum standard for height and chest girth as specified below.
|Category||Height||Chest girth (Fully expanded)||Expansion|
|Male||163 cms||84 cms||5 cms|
|Female||150 cms||79 cms||5 cms|
Provided that the minimum height standard in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Gorkhas, Nepalies, Assamese, Meghalayan Tribal, Laddakhese, Sikkimiese, Bhutanese, Garhwalies, Kumaunies, Nagas and Arunachal Pradesh candidates, shall be as follows.
- Male – 152.5 cms (height)
- Female – 145.0 Cms
Note: The male candidates will be required to qualify in walking test of 25 kms. to be completed in Four hours and female candidates of 14 kms. to be completed in Four hours. The arrangement for conducting this test will be made by the Chief Conservator of Forests, Uttar Pradesh so as to synchronise with the sittings of the Medical Board.
- On the basis of Result of Preliminary Examination, approximately eighteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared qualify for the main examination and approximately three times candidates on the basis of the result of the Main (Written) Examination shall be called for the interview.
- Scaling System will remain applicable in the optional Subjects of the Main (Written) Examination.
- While filling the OMR answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other Pen or Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & the commission may decide not to evaluate his / her OMR Answer Sheet. The information’s filled in the OMR Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
Medical Fitness Test
For Assistant Conservator of Forest (1) No candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he/she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment by direct recruitment he/she shall be required to pass an examination by a Medical Board. A female candidate who (2) as a result of test is found to be pregnant of Twelve weeks duration or more should be declared temporarily unfit. She should be re-examined for fitness after Six weeks from the date of confinement.
Download UPPSC Forest Dept Previous Question Papers free pdf
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer 2018
Du ring Documents verification / Interview, the candidate Willi have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he I she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of Information’s in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
How to Download UPPSC Forest Conservator & Range Forest Officer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPSC