Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Service Exam Admit Card 2018 Prelims / Main released Interview Call Letter available here. Dear Candidates are you searching for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam Date & Centre mentioned below the page. UPPSC Upper Subordinate Preliminary / Main Exam Admit Card will be released soon at official uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam Date 2018 mentioned below the page. UPPSC Upper Subordinate Pre Exam Call Letter provide our page at below. UPPSC Upper Subordinate (PCS) Exam Admit Card download procedure and link mentioned under the page. UPPSC Upper Subordinate Selection process, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Eligibility, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Exam Document Verification also get following the page. And UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Exam Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List also mentioned here.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
Furthermore, you can access UPPSC Upper Subordinate Call Letter through the link attached at the bottom of the page or from the official portal. However, keep the login details like Registration Number, Date of Birth in advance to download UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Admit Card. All the Candidates Are Waiting for there Exam Date.
Note: UPPSC has not provided the Exact Date yet But Soon they Will Conduct the Exam on the Date 19.08.2018. The timing of paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below. By now, the UPPSC officials didn’t yet reveal any information about UPPSC Upper Subordinate Admit Card Release Date, Exam Date.
Candidates applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination should note that they are required to appear in the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) (Preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services (Main) Examination (Written) and Interview.
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
|UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F) & Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Posts.|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||924 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
uppsc.up.nic.in @ UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services 2018 Eligibility
Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries of any recognised Institute or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology Or Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law. Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
Important instruction for Examination
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections up to a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth and optional subjects for Main (Written Examination) etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form. of Main Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services 2018 Written Examination
Syllabus for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2018
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- General Hindi
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- Optional I
- Optional II
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2018
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies I||100-150||200||2 Hours|
|II||General Studies II||100-150||200||2 Hours|
The Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers.
The papers shall be of 200 marks each and of two hours duration.
Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Paper||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks||Test Duration||Exam Type|
|1.||Written Test||I||General Hindi||150||3 Hours||Subjective|
|III||General Studies I||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|IV||General Studies II||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|V & VI||Optional I||200 each||3 Hours each||Subjective|
|VII & VIII||Optional II||200 each||3 Hours each||Subjective|
- Optional Subjects (any One): Question Papers will be of 03:00 hours.
Final Selection for UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in of this advertisement for selecting Appendix-2 suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) Main (Written) Examination 2018 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Main (Written) Examination, 2018 (The Main (Written) Examinations shall be conducted separately by the commission).
The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (Written) Examination and Interview. The Date and Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final number of applications received.
Details Notification for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- On the basis of Result of Preliminary Examination, approximately eighteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared qualify for the main examination and approximately three times candidates on the basis of the result of the Main (Written) Examination shall be called for the interview.
- Scaling System will remain applicable in the optional Subjects of the Main (Written) Examination.
- While filling the OMR answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other Pen or Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & the commission may decide not to evaluate his / her OMR Answer Sheet. The information’s filled in the OMR Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
|Download Admit Card for P.C.S [ MAIN ] EXAMINATION – 2017|
|Download Interview Letter : After Examination|
|Download Interview Letter : Direct Recruitment|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018
Du ring Documents verification / Interview, the candidate Willi have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he I she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of Information’s in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
Online Application Form Submission of Advt. No. [ A1-E2/2018 , 06/07/2018 ]
‘( PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018 )’
New Feature added in online application for PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018 :
1. Combined Application Form is invited for PCS Prelim. and ACF-RFO Examination-2018
2. One Step Process for Registration, Fee deposition and Form Submission.
3. Modification in Submitted Application Form of PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPSC
Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 Interview Call Letter